Do you remember the days when I had over 100 regular readers on my blog? Back when I was a rising Diaryland star? haha. Maybe I’ll get more readers if I post these updates over on Facebook. Because you all should be interested in my boring life.
Anyway, here’s my latest battle with creativity (note that it’s not finished yet:
I’m on baby duty today, so not much computer time without “help.”
Updated To do list:
- Gather, wash & sort coats. – half done.
- Finish knitted sweater for Etta. – this project is hibernating b/c I got stuck.
- Quilt puppy top for Etta.
- Etta’s roman shade.
- Laundry. Always laundry to do.
- Find permanent storage place for yarn and knitting accessories.
- Clean sewing room.
- Make ebay list – started
- Take down tree
- Knit Kate’s hate
- Knit Etta’s longies – I cast them on and did the upper ribbing!
- Get class ready for work – 90%
- Finish outfit for Etta (see pics above)
- Defrost freezer (Bill emptied it; I need to refill later).
- Cut binding for dog quilt and bind.