Greetings. This is a test of a very infrequent, almost nonexistent blogger.
March 19, 2011
June 16, 2010
1. It’s 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely: I can’t even make up an answer for this. That’s how much of a homebody I am.
2. What’s the last thing you spent more than $100 on? Yarn. Groceries.
3. What do your bank checks look like? Free ones from the credit union. Tan w/maroon border?
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from? It’s a “Life is Good” tshirt, so maybe Gander Mountain?
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list: Yarn.
6. What color is your toothbrush? Purple
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it. Yarn & Fabric. I only call it a collection because I have way more than I can possible use in a lifetime and I keep buying more.
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it? The Twin Kiss with my family (including mom, dad, sister, BIL, Bill, Cora & Etta)
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for? My Grandma?
10. What is your worst bad habit? Swearing in front of my kids
11. Name a magazine to which you subscribe? O (Oprah). It was $5 for the year.
12. Your favorite pizza toppings? Extra cheese and mushrooms.
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book? What’s a phone book?? (probably pizza).
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most? “Aunt” Issy.
15. What is the last thing you cooked? PBJ
16. Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used? I buy everything used. Even diapers.
17. Which shoe do you put on first? Whichever one I pick up first.
18. What is the last thing you remember losing? My phone case.
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house? There is no ugly in my house.
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning? My first husband. I’m terrible at returning things. Too small for Etta? Ok, I’ll save it for Cora. Too big for me? I’ll give it to my sister.
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why? No. I can’t stand perfumed/smelly things or people.
22. Your favorite board game? Monopoly, but I cheat.
23. What was the last board game you played? Chess with a 2yo.
24. Where did your vehicle come from? Japan
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be? Pony, by Kasey Chambers.
26. You’re sad, who can cheer you up easily? Cora
27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to? Tamatha’s wedding, and I don’t remember.
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most? Toilets.
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? Fried. I LOVE the skin.
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is? Apple pie
February 16, 2010
My reading goal for this year is to read at least 52 books, but I think I normally read more than that.
1) The Struggle (Vampire Diaries vol 2) – L.J. Smith
2) Yarn Harlot: The Secret Life of a Knitter – Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
3) The Fury (Vampire Diaries vol 3) – L.J. Smith
4) Dark Reunion (Vampire Diaries vol 4) – L.J. Smith
5) At Knit’s End: Meditations for Women Who Knit Too Much – Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
6) The Treasure – Iris Johansen
7) Lion’s Bride – Iris Johansen
8) Life of Pi – Yann Martel
9) Turning Angel – Greg Iles
10) The Street Lawyer – John Grisham
11) The Devil’s Punchbowl – Greg Iles
12) The Quiet Game – Greg Iles
13) Sleep No More – Greg Iles
14) Dead Sleep – Greg Iles
15) The Third Victim – Lisa Gardner